ConvTek uses proprietary mass conversion tools that run under z/OS to automate the:
- Application inventory: transfer and verification
- Program conversion: Assembler, COBOL, etc.
- JCL conversion
- File migration
The conversion tools used by ConvTek are designed for mass conversion:
- A single execution converts all programs and associated copybooks, or all JCL streams, or compile and linkedit all converted code.
- They are fast and resource thrifty.
- They generate summarized reports and detailed cross-references for accelerated result review.
They can be custom-modified to local conversion requirements using installation and execution parameters, exit routines and pre/post-processors.
They run under z/OS and TSO/ISPF.